The EdgeStar DEP301EW 30 Pint Portable Dehumidifier is capable of removing 30-pint moisture from an area of 1,500 square feet in a day. This unit is compact but loaded with features that make it versatile. It has top loading air filters which eliminate the need to remove the water before changing o cleaning the filter.
It has electronic controls with automatic shut-off option and a 24-hour timer. It is small, therefore easy portable from one place to another. It has two compressors which turned off once it reaches the desired humidity level which keeps noise to a minimum.
- 1 The main features of the EdgeStar DEP301EW 30 Pint Dehumidifier are:
- 2 EdgeStar DEP301EW 30 Pint Portable Dehumidifier Specifications: –
- 3 Product Pictures
- 4 EdgeStar DEP301EW 30 Pint Portable Dehumidifier
- 5 Pros
- 6 Cons
The main features of the EdgeStar DEP301EW 30 Pint Dehumidifier are:
- It can remove up to 30 pints of moisture in a day from an area of 1,500 square feet.
- It has removable 3.5-liter water bucket.
- It has electronic controls and precision humidi-stat which adjust the humidity level.
- It can work in the small temperature range.
- It has a direct draining option which makes it perfect for use in basement and crawls space environments.
- It has top loading air filter which eliminates the need to remove water bucket before changing or cleaning.
- It has auto restart and auto shut off features which make it energy efficient.
EdgeStar DEP301EW 30 Pint Portable Dehumidifier Specifications: –
|Product Depth (in.)||10||Product Width (in.)||10|
|Product Height (in.)||20|
|Air Treatment Product Type||Dehumidifier||LCD display||No|
|Automatic defrost control||Yes||Minimum operating temperature (F)||41|
|Automatic shut off||Yes||Moisture removal capacity (Pints/day)||30|
|Bucket Location||Front||Number of Fan Speeds||3|
|Bucket Storage or Bucketless||Bucket Storage||Product Weight (lb.)||29lb|
|Bucket capacity (pints)||3||Pump||No|
|Control Type||Electronic||Voltage (Volts)||115|
|Drain hose connection||Yes|