Friedrich d70bp 70 pint dehumidifier with built-in drain pump
The Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-in Drain Pump in can removes about 70 pints of moisture per day. It has built-in condensate pump and can work in low-temperature operation. It has multiple drainage methods including e.g., manual draining, gravity draining, and internal condensate pump. It has user-friendly controls with digital display.
The main features of the Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-in drain pump are: –
- It has built-in drain pump which can pump condensation vertically or horizontally up to a combined distance of 15 feet.
- It has Removable condensate bucket with carrying handle.
- It has two-speed fan and 24-hour timer function.
- It has built in defrost feature which prevents frosting within the pump.
- It has casters which make it easy to move around the room.
- It has a LED display which shows the room temperature and humidity level.
- It is an energy efficient 70-pint dehumidifier which has 115 V electrical outlet and features like continuous operation.
|Product Depth (in.)
||Product Width (in.)
|Product Height (in.)
|Air Treatment Product Type
|Automatic defrost control
||Minimum operating temperature (F)
|Automatic shut off
||Moisture removal capacity (Pints/day)
||Number of Fan Speeds
|Bucket Storage or Bucketless
||Product Weight (lb.)
|Bucket capacity (pints)
|Drain hose connection
Click here to buy cheap dehumidifiers for basements.
Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-in drain pump
- It has a built-in pump which can pump condensation vertically as well as horizontally.
- The capacity of the water tank is enormous.
- It has a high-quality control panel with ED display.
- It has a separate display for temperature.
- It has possible issues with durability.
- Its unit's performance is very low, and noise out is very high.