- 1 SPT SD-31E 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- 2 The main features of the SPT SD-31E 30 Pint Dehumidifier are: –
- 3 SPT SD-31E 30 Pint Dehumidifier Specifications: –
- 4 SPT SD-31E 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- 5 Pros
- 6 Cons
SPT SD-31E 30 Pint Dehumidifier
The SPT SD-31E 30 Pint Dehumidifier is designed to remove excess of moisture from your home. It can remove about 30 pints of moisture from an area of 200 square feet to 500 square feet. Excess of moisture in your home could be a breeding place for dust mites, molds, bacteria and other harmful microorganisms. It can cause itchy skin and nasal passages. SPT SD-31 30 Pint Dehumidifier can remove moisture from the musty air so that you can feel comfortable throughout the year.
The main features of the SPT SD-31E 30 Pint Dehumidifier are: –
- It can remove 30 pints of moisture from the air.
- Humidity level can set to 35%-85 with2 fan settings; standard and turbo
- It has a removable bucket with full bucket indicator and auto shut off.
- This unit can restart at previous setting after a power failure.
- It is quiet in operation.
- It is energy efficient.
- It has four caster wheels that make it easy portable.
SPT SD-31E 30 Pint Dehumidifier Specifications: –
|Product Depth (in.)||10.24||Product Width (in.)||14.17|
|Product Height (in.)||19.88|
|Air Treatment Product Type||Dehumidifier||LCD display||No|
|Automatic defrost control||Yes||Minimum operating temperature (F)||41|
|Automatic shut off||Yes||Moisture removal capacity (Pints/day)||30|
|Bucket Location||Front||Number of Fan Speeds||2|
|Bucket Storage or Bucketless||Bucket Storage||Product Weight (lb.)||29lb|
|Bucket capacity (pints)||6.33||Pump||No|
|Control Type||Electronic||Voltage (Volts)||120|
|Drain hose connection||Yes|
Click here to buy best cheap dehumidifiers for basements.
SPT SD-31E 30 Pint Dehumidifier$274
Full bucket indicator with auto shut-off10.0/10
Washable air filter with reminder indicator; Removable bucket10.0/10
Humidity level for this unit can be set as low as 35% with Normal or Turbo fan speed10.0/10
Energy Star rated10.0/10
- This unit pulls an excess of moisture from the air in less time. Therefore, it can lower the humidity level to make you feel comfortable.
- After achieving the desired humidity, it's both compressors, and fans get stopped so as to save energy.
- It’s hard to remove the water bucket; therefore, the process of emptying the reservoir could be time-consuming.