Keystone KSTAD70B 70 pint Dehumidifier:
The Keystone KSTAD70B 70 Pint dehumidifier dehumidifies up to 70 pints of moisture from the air in the area of up to 4,500 square feet. It has electronic controls with LCD, a humidistat with read out and 24- hour timer. It has an easy-to-read water level indicator and auto shut off. It also has removable easy-to-clean filters which remove the bacteria and other harmful microorganisms from the air. It’s out restart option saves your setting during power interruptions.
Key features of the Keystone KSTAD70B 70 Pint Dehumidifier are: –
- It removes up to 70 pints of moisture from the air in a room up to 4,500 square feet.
- It has electronic control with LED display and a 24-hour timer.
- It has the feature of full bucket alert with automatic shut off.
- It has a feature of auto-defrost to prevent frost building inside.
- It has four durable rolling casters that make it easy portable.
- It has a water tank with transparent water level indicator.
- It has auto restart feature which saves your setting during power losses.
Keystone KSTAD70B 70 pint Dehumidifier Specifications: –
|Product Depth (in.)||11.25||Product Width (in.)||15.5|
|Product Height (in.)||23.25|
|Air Treatment Product Type||Dehumidifier||LCD display||Yes|
|Automatic defrost control||Yes||Minimum operating temperature (F)||41|
|Automatic shut off||Yes||Moisture removal capacity (pints/day)||70|
|Bucket Location||Front||Number of Fan Speeds||2|
|Bucket Storage or Bucketless||Bucket Storage||Product Weight (lb.)||40lb|
|Bucket capacity (pints)||10.4||Pump||No|
|Control Type||Electronic||Voltage (Volts)||115|
|Drain hose connection||Yes|